Do You Need a Document Translation Service?

Presenting your document overseas in a country in which English is not the predominant language will often necessitate the translation of your documents. It is always advisable to check if the authority requesting the Apostille also require a translation to ensure they can better understand the content of your UK document.

read more

How to Obtain a Certificate of No Impediment

When planning to get married overseas it is common that the authorities in that country will request a Certificate of No Impediment. This document is a way of proving that there is no Impediment/Obstruction in allowing you to be married and shows that there has been no objection to your proposed marriage.

The Certificate of No Impediment (CNI) is now regularly requested of UK citizens that intend to marry abroad. Similar documents are used in other countries but within the UK the CNI is an official government issued document.

read more

Order Your Apostille Before Christmas

Approaching Christmas we hear from many customers with urgent documents that need the apostille or embassy attestation service. We recommend that all customers send us there documents as soon as possible to avoid delay.

Christmas is a busy time of the year for most people. Getting ready for family and friends visiting provides enough work for most people to do. However, many of our customers will be travelling abroad at this time of year for business or pleasure.

read more

Apostille Service New Site and Lower Prices

The apostille service celebrate the launch of the new website this week. The new website design allows us to provide more information to our customers and includes a news blog to discuss the legalisation of documents. To coincide with the new site design many of the apostille fees have been reduced to save you money.

read more

We provide a full UAE document attestation service for anyone with UK certificates that need legalising.

UAE Attestation for Degrees and Academic Documents

When seeking employment or a working visa in Dubai or nearby towns you will probably need to get your documents attested for use in the UAE. We provide a full UAE document attestation service for anyone with UK certificates that need legalising. 

read more